Are you concerned with the quality of the mission critical data you use to make your investment decisions?
Investment decisions take into account many assumptions about data quality. We’ll help you perform domain-specific checks to alert you if a problem arises.
We will enable you to perform data quality checks to detect problems such as:
- Unusual peaks and troughs in your universe or in data coverage across vendors.
- Broken relationships between securities across vendors or historically through time.
- EPS being provided for the wrong company for the past 3 observations in a time series.
- When HighPrice is lower than LowPrice for a given security and time period.
- Delisted securities that are inaccurately re-listed by a data vendor.
- Split-adjusted data that is provided unadjusted by a data vendor for a given time period.