Do weak cross-vendor mapping or changing identifiers make it hard to access the data you need for analysis?
Most security masters are designed to solve the massive problems faced by the back office … but what about the front office?
Advanti focuses on solving the problems faced by the front office, including:
- Changing identifiers through time (SEDOLA to SEDOLB to SEDOLC) due to corporate actions.
- Cross-referencing data stored with different security identifiers across data sources (TICKER in one data source and CUSIP in another).
- Linking multiple lines of business from the same issuer to create a uniform view of a company and its issues.
- Using flexible “golden copies” of the security master to handle the different perspectives an analyst or vendor may have on the data.
- Rapidly integrating new data sources into your database by loading, matching, and mapping to make your data analyzable.