Structure, Unify, and Cache Big Data in a High-Performance Database
Across all major asset classes, analysts wrestle with a seemingly simple question: “How do I store my data?”
The dirtier and the more complex the data, the more we love it. This is our sweet spot. Our solution helps our customers with the following:
- Organizing and transforming abstract datasets from multiple data sources into meaningful financial entities and attributes that are analyzable in your tool of choice.
- Using next-generation Big Data technologies to enable vertical and horizontal scaling when loading and retrieving data for analysis.
- Employing a centralized inventory of universes, market data, fundamentals, earnings, holdings, economic, and other structured and unstructured datasets for predictive modeling.
- Rapidly integrating new data sources, enabling the undelayed exploration of data as a new source of alpha.
- Storing data at a specific point in time (bi-temporal) for proper time series analysis, including derived data such as factors and model scores.